Find more solutions
Amazon offers a number of options during checkout for your large item orders. Here's how to customize your delivery.
Large item orders that include a scheduled delivery allow you to select a date and time for your delivery. Orders may also allow you to select the location of your delivery, and add delivery services related to your item.
To schedule your delivery when you place your order:
1. Sign in to your Amazon.com account.
2. Add the eligible item to your Shopping Cart and proceed to checkout.
3. An available delivery date and time will be pre-selected. Choose a date and time that works best for you. If you don’t have this option, complete checkout as normal.
Note: Make sure the phone number for the delivery address is up-to-date in Your Account. The carrier will call you prior to your delivery to confirm the appointment or to let you know if any issues arise. You can update the phone number for the address in question by going to the Manage Address Book section of Your Account.
To select the delivery method when you place your order:
4. The available delivery method options will be presented during the checkout process above the scheduling section. An option will be pre-selected.
5. Select the delivery method option that works best for you.
Your Delivery Method options:
Front Porch: The carrier will deliver your order to the first dry, safe area immediately outside your front door. You aren’t required to be present for delivery; however, if you live in an apartment complex or gated community, your presence may be required at the time of delivery for access to your front porch (first area immediately outside your individual unit).If you need to make changes to your scheduled delivery, click on “Reschedule Your Delivery”
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Please select what best describes the information:
Thanks! While we're unable to respond directly to your feedback, we'll use this information to improve our online Help.